Stay ahead of the industry curve! Join Mist for our airbrush training programme and further develop and improve your skills.
Become an expert airbrush make-up artist through our intense 6-session training programme! Throughout the fun and interactive programme you will fine tune your skills and get the opportunity to work with Temptu cutting edge technology while learning from owner of Mist Make-up, Talita.
A well-accomplished and highly successful ITEC level 3 airbrush artist, Talita offers learners a unique opportunity to learn from her technical experience working in the field. All learners receive focused individual attention from Talita throughout the training as she takes you through through the basics, including product knowledge, equipment training, airbrush techniques, and marketing your airbrush services, all in great detail.
- Six sessions of intense three-hour training lessons
- A two-hour final practical, an oral exam, followed by valuable feedback.
Cost: R 14,500, including a Temptu Airbrush Kit and an Airbrush Certificate with the opportunity to shadow as a Mist Artist.
- Temptu Compressor
- Temptu Airbrush Stylis
- Temptu SB Foundation Starter Set / 12 x .25 oz. bottles
- Cleansing liquid
- Airbrush make-up manual
- Airbrush make-up certificate
We offer the option of Flexi-time training. Contact us for availability.
- Product training
- Equipment training
- Airbrush control techniques
- Airbrush techniques and exercises – airflow, trigger, product, and application control
- Understanding your stylist (how it works, how to clean it, disassembling and assembling)
- Airbrush techniques and exercises – Focused-driven airbrush exercises and how to spray with accuracy
- How to market airbrushing in your business
- Airbrush strokes on facial charts for effortless application
Lesson 4: (please note that your own model is required)
- Correct foundation application and techniques
- Understanding pigment and mixing colours
- How to combine normal eye-shadow application with an airbrush application to achieve various results
Lesson 5: (please note that your own model is required)
Highlighting and contouring with airbrush and powders
- Corrective makeup work
- Blush application
- Basic highlight and contouring techniques
- Including how to achieve the perfect ‘sun-kissed’ natural look
- Including how to create cheekbones, contour nose and the perfect “oval face” shape
Lesson 6: (please note that your own model is required)
- Practical airbrush application and oral theory test
- Viewing and critique of work
Get in touch to book your course now!
Follow us on Facebook!